Rishikul Yogshala welcomes you to the spiritually enriched Yoga school in India that mainly propagates the deep understanding about the philosophy and concept of the Yogic Science. Be a part of this Yoga school to drench in the pool of knowledge and enlightenment. Rishikesh, Goa and Kerala are the center of attraction for the Yoga neophytes. Yoga helps you to balance your mind, soul, and body and brings them into a perfect synchronization. Come and be a part of Yoga Teacher Training in India with Rishikul Yogshala to uncover the undiscovered by entering into the seraphic world of Yoga.
You can participate in Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh or Kerala to learn about the classical forms of Yoga. There are intermediate courses such as 300-Hour course, which is a 2-month course focused on the basic teachings and is certified by the Yoga Alliance. After the completion of this course, participants are qualified to teach Yoga. The classes supremely deal with the teachings of Hatha, Ashtanga, Adjustment, alignment and shat kriyas and many more. Check out the highlights here. Read More Details About Us : 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training In India
• Introduction to the history and fundamental concept of Yoga
• Basic principles, origin and identification of Yoga and Ayurveda
• Classical yoga styles – Hatha and Ashtanga
• Proper classes of the Anatomy and various other systems such as nervous, skeletal, etc.
• Classes of different kinds of Pranayama such as Nadi Shodhna, Sheetali, Sitkari
• Meditation classes to increase the concentration, including the practicing of Antar Mouna and Kaya Shthairyam
• Mantra chanting to regulate the chemicals in our brains as it has physiological and psychological effect
• First three level of Yoga Nidra including the teaching methods
• To avoid the common injuries and to understand each pose properly, practicing of the adjustment and alignment
• Practicing of Shat Kriyas to cleanse the body and get rid of the toxins
• Classes of Jal Neeti, Kapalbhati and Sutra Neeti
• Proper understanding of the teaching methodologies to develop a strong communicative relationship between the teachers and students
Facilities: Food and Accommodation
Food is prepared with the help of freshly grown vegetables and herbs under the guidance of the expert chefs. The wholesome food holds medicinal and nutritious value and so is healthy for the students. You can also have herbal drinks or ginger tea for refreshment. In India, the school has its branches in Rishikesh and Kerala both of which offer a peaceful and tranquil environment for yogic practice. You would be given the liberty to stay in sharing or private basis. Basic amenities like 24 hour hot and cold water supply, Wi-Fi, clean beds and linens, wardrobes, etc. will be offered to the students during the course of the stay.
About Rishikul Yogshala
Rishikul Yogshala is an established name in the field of yoga teacher training In Rishikesh and yoga retreats in India and abroad. The school has its main branch in Rishikesh and the other branch in Kerala. The primary aim of the school is to spread the traditional teachings of yoga and guide people towards a happy and healthy life.