Hands-on workshop with Karl Groves
Forms are the #1 method for users to interact on a website - with the site owner or with each other. Forms are how content is created and how visitors convert to customers. Forms are how work is performed during our jobs. Despite their importance, usability and accessibility issues with forms outnumber all other issue types. During this full-day workshop attendees will learn how to design and develop more usable accessible forms – from design to development.
During a highly interactive and collaborative hands-on workshop, attendees will go through the process of planning, designing, and developing a form. Throughout several breakout sessions, attendees will collaborate on tasks that include:
- Planning the form
- Choosing the proper fields
- Design and layout of the form
- Accepting and processing input
- Error prevention
Along the way the attendees will be creating their own form and testing their form for usability and accessibility with the ultimate goal of having a well-designed form at the end of the workshop.
Date & schedule
- Date: Monday, October 15th, 2018, from 9:00 a.m. - 4 p.m. (during Nürnberg Web Week 2018)
- Venue: tollwerkstatt, Klingenhofstraße 5, Nürnberg
- Ticket: € 289 incl. 19% VAT (including snacks, beverages and lunch)