The Annual University of Guelph Accessibility Conference welcomes both accessibility novices and experts, and encourages attendees to build communities and exchange ideas.
Presenters share practical and theoretical knowledge of:
- Web, document and multimedia accessibility and other AODA-related topics
- Disability research and accommodation
- Inclusive design
- Adaptive technology
- Accessible teaching and learning
- Leadership in the field of accessibility
- National and international accessibility issues
While the majority of our attendees come from the post-secondary education sector, we seek to ensure that our programming is relevant and valuable to other attendees from the public and private sectors.
We are committed to hosting an inclusive, high-quality and affordable event.