Call for Papers Closed
As part of providing a platform for new voices in our industry, we are running a public Call for Presenters. The final lineup for the conference will consist of speakers we invite and CFP submissions. The highlights are:
- Talks are 25 minutes long with no Q&A following the talk.
- CFP closes at 11:59 PM Pacific US time on July 20, 2018.
- We cover all expenses (conference ticket, travel, lodging expenses, incidentals).
- You commit to work with us on the talk and practice it several times.
- We'll support and mentor you in whatever way you need!
Some of the best talks given at past CascadiaJS events have come from folks giving their first conference talk. Every developer has a story: about how they got into this industry, how their team solved a problem, how they used the open web to create an amazing experience. We hope that you’ll tell us about yours!