When you are working as a team leader, you often want to be more agile and more efficient for your clients. Disciplined Agile Lean Scrum Master is a hybrid framework that leverages the proven strategies from several sources, providing a decision framework to guide your adoption and tailoring of them in a context-driven manner. DALSM helps to deliver solutions incrementally by being aware of the enterprise. One who adopts Agile governance strategies can streamline inception and transition efforts in the organization.
Our training offers tools and techniques to help you lead an Agile team, impact people , and eliminate impediments. You will understand the value of individuals and interactions over processes and tools, consumable solutions over comprehensive documentation, stakeholder collaboration over contract negotiation, and responding to change over following a plan. Using Agile techniques from the real world, you’ll learn how to adapt the Way of Working (WoW) of your team to maximize efficiency and continually improve it.
We offer two days weekend training program. Our online live DALSM session would be an enriching experience to ensure that you have a knowledge and understanding of the Disciplined Agile Lean Scrum Master without sacrificing your office. It is recommended that one should complete the reading of theory before the session so that they can actively participate in all the activities and conversations. For all the participants, complete content is available at eLearning.izenbridge.com. We have an expert team of Agile coaches who guide you perfectly throughout the journey. To get Certified, one must attend live virtual sessions and clear the CDA exam. Upon successful completion of the course, professionals will receive the certification of Disciplined Agile Lean Scrum Master (DALSM).
What you will learn?
Within the two days of Disciplined Agile Lean Scrum Master training, you’ll learn how to:
- Create the environment within which value flow can be achieved.
- Determine what steps are needed to support business agility and what is required to do in your company.
- Identify tailored solutions that address the common organizational and management needs that still exist even when you are Agile.
- Choose the appropriate practices and techniques in your working environment to continuously improve your WoW.
- Apply Agile and Lean values, principles, and practices to your team.
Who should attend?
This workshop is designed for individuals who:
- Understand the fundamentals of Agile and Lean, and better yet have practical experience of applying them.
- Are experienced with Agile and who would like to move their career to the next level.
Designation can be achieved
After passing the Disciplined Agile Certification Test you will be awarded the Certified Disciplined Agilist (CDA) designation.
Based on your experience with agile teams, you may apply for the following designations:
with PMI-ACP or references for a minimum 2 years agile team experience – Certified Disciplined Agile Practitioner (CDAP)
With references for a minimum 2 years agile team lead experience – Disciplined Agile Lean Scrum Master (DALSM)
- Participants will be registered on Disciplined Agile Consortium to receive DA communications, engage with the DA
community, and track their certification progress.
- One free attempt of the Disciplined Agile Certification Exam, completed within 30 days of the course completion date.
Trainer Saket Bansal is an Authorised Instructor of ICAgile. Saket started his professional career as a developer, and from the last eight years, he is in education and consulting. Saket facilitates training on Business Agility, SAFe, Disciplined Agile, Project Management, Agile, Scrum, Kanban, Facilitation, and Coaching skills. Saket is helping start-ups, mid-size organizations, and big corporates in developing high performing teams and achieving business agility.
For Any QUERY Call on +91-9990451333Email at firstname.lastname@example.org