International Conference on Electrical Engineering and Computer Sciences (EECS) will take place from February 18-20, 2020 in Guam (Due to the system limitation, the venue (Hawaii) was wrongly shown). EECS is an international platform for scholars, researchers, and practitioners to discuss interdisciplinary research and practices in the fields of Electrical Engineering and Computer Sciences.
This year, we are particularly interested in topics focusing on information security issues, trends and challenges. We welcome new research findings, ideas and suggestions from potential researchers and activists.
Topics are related but not restricted to:
• Biomedical Electronics and Bioinformatics
• Communication Engineering
• Computer Science Applications
• Electronics & Electrical Engineering
• Information Engineering
• Nano-Electro-Mechanical System
• Networking, Communication and Multimedia
• Photonics and Optoelectronics
• Wireless/Mobile Communication & Computing
Submit your paper to http://www.iceecs.org
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org