Covid-19 and the subsequent lockdown have affected all facets of life, including college plans. College admissions were especially impacted by factors such as unequal access to SAT and ACT testing, leading to the types of test-optional policies that led to a tremendous increase in college applications to top schools.
It is more difficult than ever before to gain admission to a competitive university, with acceptance rates lower than ever before. Entering the college admissions process with a strategy is absolutely essential. In this webinar, the admissions experts at The Admissions Angle will discuss:
– How Covid-19 has affected admissions rates
– Who is gaining admission to competitive college
– What the future of test optional looks like
– Adapting a college list to meet changing expectations
– Strategies for standing out in the admissions office
Join us for this informational webinar, which will be followed by a Q and A session to address your particular questions.