Leading SAFe® certification is amongst the most widespread and comprehensive approaches for large-scale Agile projects. It provides an accurate, reliable, and uniform method of evaluating SAFe skills, knowledge, and mindset. Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe) certified individuals are known worldwide for their capability to support the successful transformation of organizations into Lean-Agile enterprise. The marketplace demands agile skilled professionals who can assist Agile teams and programs, establish a DevOps culture and give solutions. Candidates in the training gain insights into mastering Business Agility to succeed in the marketplace. They discuss how to build a team and technical agility. They study and follow the skills for supporting and executing PI Planning events and coordinating multiple Agile Release Trains (ARTs). They also explore the value of using a customer-centric mindset and design thinking approach to agile product delivery.
We offer virtual live session. Our online live SAFe® program would be an enriching experience to ensure that you have a knowledge and understanding of how to implement SAFe® in your organization. You will be required to have approx. 20 hours of self-study for better understanding. It is recommended that one should complete the reading of theory before the session so that they can actively participate in all the activities and conversations. For all the participants, complete content is available at eLearning.izenbridge.com. We have an expert team of Agile coaches who guide you perfectly throughout the journey. To get Certified, one must attend live virtual sessions and pass the exam. Upon successful completion of the course, professionals will receive certification from the Scaled Agile.
- Virtual Training on Scaling Agile
- Get free access to SAFe® Community Platform
- 16 ‘Course or Training’ PDUs from PMI (PMI-ACP / PMP)
- SAFe® Agilist Certification on successful completion of the examination
- We get you ready for the exam, in case you fail, we pay the retake fee
- Enhance communication and collaboration across all projects
- Introduce Agile to your whole organization
- Become a top-earning SAFe® professional
- Grab more career opportunities
- Keep up with the fast-changing market trends.
Global timings for the class:
- 7:00AM – 12:00PM EST(USA)
- 6:00AM – 11:00AM CST(USA)
- 5:00AM – 10:00AM MST(USA)
- 4:00AM – 9:00 AM PST(USA)
- 12:00PM – 5:00PM BST (UK)
- 2:00PM – 7:00PM (Saudi Arabia)
- 3:00PM – 8:00PM (UAE)
- 1:00PM – 6:00 PM CEST (France, Germany)
- 1:00PM – 6:00 PM (South Africa, Egypt)
- 7:00PM – 12:00PM HKT (Hong Kong)
- 4:30PM – 9:30 PM IST (India)
For more details kindly email us on email@example.com or call us at +919990451333
Saket Bansal is an Authorised Instructor of ICAgile. Saket started his professional career as a developer, and from the last eight years, he is in education and consulting. Saket facilitates training on Business Agility, SAFe, Disciplined Agile, Project Management, Agile, Scrum, Kanban, Facilitation and Coaching skills. Saket is helping start-ups, mid-size organizations and big corporates in developing high performing teams and achieving business agility.