QCon San Francisco, the 12th annual Bay Area software conference that attracts attendees from all over the world, returns to the Embarcadero area of San Francisco November 5-9 2018. QCon is organized by the people behind InfoQ and QCon and is dedicated to providing a platform for innovators and early adopters to tell their story.
Attending QCon includes:
• 18 editorial tracks across 3 days
• 140+ practitioner speakers from places like Uber, Google, Dropbox, Slack, Twitter, and more…
• No hidden paid sessions/marketing!
• Video recording for most sessions included
• Optional workshops following the conference
• Focus on healthy food, including gluten-free & vegan
As practitioners, we recognize the importance of networking and connecting at software events, so at QCon we focus on:
• Long breaks between sessions to allow you to connect with other software leaders
• Networking events to grow your personal network of software leaders
• Open Spaces to surface common questions in topical areas like architecture, recommendation engines, and microservices
• Speaker / Attendee Ratio of approximately 10 to 1, for the most access to top engineering talent available
"QCon is an excellent place to see innovators in various technical disciplines telling you what they did and what led them to do it. I don't know anywhere else where that is available and expected." - QCon SF 2017 attendee
Save an additional $80 using the discount code: ColloqSF18