From the latest tools and industry best practices to finance and robotics, the Artificial Intelligence Conference explores the most pressing issues in intelligence engineering and applied AI.
The Artificial Intelligence Conference call for speakers is open
AI technology promises to reconstruct enterprise workflows and impact business organizations at every level. The Artificial Intelligence Conference brings the growing AI community together to explore essential issues and innovations in applied AI.
Do you have AI experience to share? We're looking for practical business applications, compelling use cases, rock-solid technical skills, tear-downs of successful AI projects and dissections of failures--and maybe one or two truly crazy ideas that just might change the world.
Send us your best proposals for a chance to be on stage in front of the brightest minds in AI. We're seeking both technical and non-technical presentations in these key topic areas:
- AI in the enterprise: Executive Briefings, case studies and use cases, industry-specific applications
- The impact of AI on business and society: automation, safety, regulation
- Implementing AI projects: applications, tools, architecture, security
- Interacting with AI: design, metrics, product management, bots
- Models and methods: algorithms, vision/speech/emotion, deep learning, data, training