About the Course
Poor governance and weak state institutions constrain development. Interest in funding governance reform processes has increased in recent years as donors recognize the importance of strengthening country governance systems to achieve common development goals.
This course aims to build the capacity of M&E professionals working with governance programs. The acquired M&E skills will assist the participants to apply the best M&E approaches in developing and implementing governance programs successfully.
This course is aimed at government, CSO, NGO, donor and development partners staff in charge of monitoring and evaluation in governance programs.
- 7 Days
What you will learn
By the end of this course the learners should be able to:
- Understand monitoring and evaluation (M&E) in governance
- Design a governance project using M&E frameworks
- Develop governance indicators
- Track performance indicators over the life of the project
- Conduct data management in governance programs
- Evaluate a governance programs
- Develop and implement an M&E system
- Develop a comprehensive monitoring and evaluation plan