About the course
In any organization the finance function plays a key role in developing business and determining service or product costs. Proper financial management assists the organization to effectively and efficiently utilize its limited resources to achieve its objectives. Non-financial managers are also involved in managing finance for their business functions, hence the need for them to acquire the requisite financial skills.
This course aims to equip the non-financial managers with knowledge in core financial principles and improve their financial decision making in this ever changing business environment. This course will help managers understand how the decisions they make will affect the financial performance of their organization.
This training is designed for managers who are not from the financial or accounting background but whose role involves financial decision making. This course is ideal for managers who want to acquire skills in financial processes.
What you will learn
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Understand the sources and availability of finance for an organization
- Understand relevant financial information within the organization
- Plan, develop, implement and control budget
- Analyze financial statements to understand performance
- Implement cash management practices
- Comprehend the impact of various business decisions on the organization’s performance.