Now in its eighth year, World Information Architecture Day is a one-day annual celebration hosted by the Information Architecture Institute and held in dozens of locations across the globe.
The theme of this year's celebration is Design for Difference. So, what differences are we designing for?
- Difference in ability and disability
- Difference in access to information and technology
- Difference in language and cultural understanding
- Difference in age, gender, and identity
- Difference in experience
- We are currently planning our celebration! If you would like to volunteer or sponsor, please get in touch!