Conference for Exploit Developers & Bug Hunters
Zer0Con is POC’s ‘CLOSED’ international security conference. It focuses on finding, analyzing, and exploiting vulnerabilities. Zer0Con aims to have high-level technical presentations.
- It is a high-level and closed conference.
- It only focuses on finding, analyzing, exploiting vulnerabilities.
- Only speakers, attendees, and sponsors will share vulnerabilities information.
- Zer0Con attendees can share various information and establish unique community.
- Training courses also focus on finding, analyzing, exploiting vulnerabilities.
- If you have certain level of ability to find bugs and make exploit code, you will improve yourself through Zer0Con.